Recently, it is near impossible to hear the distractions. In fact, it seems our entire society is distracted.
- Distracted by the media.
- Distracted by Pokemon Go, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
- Distracted by text messages, e-mails and ear buds.
- Distracted by corporate sales pitches.
- Distracted by multi-level-marketing companies.
- Distracted by “reality t.v.”
Sometimes we can be so distracted by these things above, that we lose touch with what is really important to us.
I cannot tell you what is important to you. I can tell you what is important to me and my patients, friends, and family: EXPERIENCE.
How is your life experience?
Does your current engagement in distractions increase or decrease your life experience?
Stay tuned to what matters, next time we will talk about your experiences.